SPRING Production expands in Germany
To help set its German operations in motion, the Marketing Implementation Agency has hired Claus Langberg Hviid as a Sales Director. His first main objective will be to introduce SPRING Production to the German market.
For many years, SPRING Production has seen Germany as a healthy growth market. With the set-up of the German office in 2017 and German employees in Hamburg, a competent platform has been created to enter into dialogue with potential new clients in the German market.
SPRING Production has taken on Claus Langberg Hviid as a Sales Director to help with this development. Claus brings a vast amount of experience to the table, including more than 25 years’ experience from advertising and production agencies, as well as more than 15 years working in sales management in several markets – including Germany.
"The German market has huge potential, and with SPRING Production’s capacity, I’m convinced we can meet German requirements in terms of quality, liability, security and pricing"
- Lars Bo Hansen, Group Director for Spring Production
- The German market has huge potential, and with SPRING Production’s capacity, I’m convinced we can meet German requirements in terms of quality, liability, security and pricing, he says.
According to Lars Bo Hansen, Group Director of SPRING Production, getting Claus on board was key in order to meet the company’s high expectations for its operations in Germany:
- We’re delighted that Claus has decided to join us and help us continue our development in Germany. We opened our German office on the basis of thorough market research, which showed us that no one in Germany offers a Marketing Implementation set-up similar to ours. So, with our unique qualities in mind, it’s great to have someone like Claus on board to present these qualities to many potential new clients, he explains.
Ever since its launch in 1995, SPRING Production has been 100% dedicated to production – resulting in the production of a variety of marketing materials across many markets. After refining the production process in Denmark, Lars Bo Hansen believes it was natural to move into the German market:
- We spent many years understanding and refining the best possible production process. We found the winning formula, so it was an easy decision for us to enter the German market, where the demand for production and implementation is growing rapidly. With our facilities in Hamburg, we can provide our German clients with a local point of contact, giving them a greater level of comfort. It really bodes well for the future, he says.
Claus also has high expectations for SPRING Production’s future in Germany – both short-term and long-term:
- Our initial target is to establish a sales pipeline and meet potential clients, qualifying SPRING Production for a number of test projects. Our long-term target is obviously to become a main partner for major German brands and corporate groups, he underlines.
Claus Langberg Hviid will take up his position on March 1st.