As a 3D Team Lead at SPRING Production, you will lead a team of lighting/rendering artists and work together with other Team Leads. You will plan and execute 3D projects ranging from still images to full 3D animations. You need to be an expert in lighting and rendering and have a good understanding of the other aspects of 3D production. You are expected to know all the ins and outs of Maya and V-Ray and be able to adapt to new software such as Redshift and Deadline. You will work with your team to optimize workflows and processes, as well as, create templates and guidelines which can be implemented in the production. Your other tasks will include:
- Creating lighting setups and render templates
- Preparing time estimates for incoming projects
- Provide rough, preliminary composites for review
- Quality control other artists’ work, as well as, your own
- Cooperate with other team leads and project managers to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude, problem-solver
- Basic verbal English skills (ability to understand e-mails, briefings, feedback)
- Excellent portfolio showing look dev, lighting, rendering, both of still images and animation
- Expert knowledge of Maya and V-Ray
- Desire to continually learn and improve
- Experience in real-world lighting and photography
- Knowledge of scripting in languages like Python, Mel
- Knowledge of zBrush, Substance, Redshift, Deadline, Keyshot and other relevant Software
How to apply:
- Please send your application letter and CV in English with desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be informed that only applications in English will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Team building activities and social events (company trip, year-end party, team building, charity trip, Gifts for Tet and mid-autumn occasions, Lucky money).
- Health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up.
- Attractive package of annual leave, sick and child-sick leave.
- International working environment with hot trends in technology.
- Refreshment area (espresso, cappuccino, latte, milk, tea, …) with sport activities.
- Weekly Friday fruit and Friday bar.