- Be the main contact between clients and other departments across countries to ensure the information flow, from the first phrase to the closure, is correctly interpreted, recorded and directed to the involved parties.
- Consult the clients throughout the whole project implementation process.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the clients with the best offers in regards to quality of delivery and throughout the whole project life cycle.
- Ensure all internal and external deadlines are met.
- Gather, analyze, and organize information from the clients and internal database in order to deliver reports.
- Develop an implementation plan in coordination with other departments; optimize the resources and effort, update the client and the related personnel on the progress.
- Double-check if the projects meet the budget. Make sure any changes to the job in regards to the costs are discussed with all the involved parties and approved by the client.
- Cooperate with the accountant to invoice the client timely and accurate
- Follow up with the client about the quality of the projects.
- Share the client’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if any).
- Build and maintain strong relationships both with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Report to Head of Digital.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in Software/ Digital Services Industry with 2 years of Project Manager position in Agile Software Development as well as 3-4 years of experience as a Developer.
- Proven experience in project time estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
- Curious, seeking and sharing the knowledge about new technologies.
- Experience with CMS such as Umbraco or Sitecore is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and client-related skills.
- Outstanding spoken and written English command (> TOEIC 800); Danish language is an advantage.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Open and creative personality with ideas pushing other people towards innovative solutions.
- A positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Confident, self-motivated, multi-tasker, team-player, result and client orientated.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and application letter in English with the desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only reach out to the short-listed candidates; contact on the phone is not encouraged.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been runing a smooth and very professional marketing production with a continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- Residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance in finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.