- Creating finished artwork and other print materials based on client templates in Adobe InDesign and ensuring that all quality standards are maintained
- Ensuring consistency according to design guides
- Producing and versioning campaign material into different languages and formats
- Minor scheduling and planning tasks.
- A BA/BS in Graphic Design
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position working with Apple Mac OS
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially of creating finished artwork while adhering to brand guidelines and best practice
- Experience with creating print-ready files
- Well-organized, methodical and with a good eye for quality
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Strong social skills and a natural desire to develop and maintain good working relationships – also with overseas colleagues
- Open to flexible working hours to ensure high customer service levels and on-time delivery and willing to work evening shifts every 4 weeks.
How to apply
Interested? Please, send us your application letter and CV in English along with your portfolio and salary range expectations to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted in English via Skype.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been runing a smooth and very professional marketing production with a continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up + annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- We provide residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance with finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bars and gifts for Lunar New Year.