- Work independently, cross-functionally and within teams - interact at all levels of the organization to convert our philosophical principles into everyday actions of the company
- When and wherever needed, get involved in implementation at the grass-root level (hands-on) of the organization and in some periods to assist with core operations
- Mapping, evaluating and optimizing existing processes, and setting up new ones together with our teams, Project Managers and Graphic Production Managers as well as clients.
- “We try harder” – Working proactively with quality assurance and ensuring consistency in a fast paced ever changing environment. Setting up the processes, checks, tools and training for removing the human factor or other gaps that could lead to mistakes.
- Automation of tasks and productions will be a focus area of this role as well as implementing new solutions using existing workflow tools/systems, plugins for IE InDesign and custom-made scripts/apps.
- Understanding technology and its value in creating a better business, experience working with enterprise systems like DAM, PIM, ERP, CRM, online proofing systems and SharePoint / Office 365.
- Ability to “Think different”, anticipate, recognize and resolve both internal and external issues which may root outside the organization and influence IT, employees or culture.
- Strong insights into every aspect of graphic production - ability to handle end-to-end production, covering large scale retail brochure production, product catalogue, packaging, language versioning, campaign executions as well as digital and graphic assets for omnichannel communication
- Experience in prepress and color management is an advantage.
- Project management at the basic level – making plans, milestones and following up on project implementations.
- Keen sense of structure to be able to organize and maintain documentation in order to assist with different client audits.
- “Be the first to know” – be the frontrunner in searching and sharing new knowledge, while also anchoring this knowledge and encouraging teams to work better (together).
- Build and maintain close relationships with overseas colleagues and external stakeholders.
- The position will be supported by the Head of Production in Vietnam and Global Process and Quality Responsible in Denmark and their direct reports.
- 3+ years of relevant experience including project management, process management/improvement and change management.
- 10+ years of experience as a graphic designer.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design (an additional education on top is an avantage).
- Expert level in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator.
- Well organized and methodical, with a good eye for quality.
- Working knowledge of 3D and motion graphics is a plus.
- Working knowledge of digital productions is a plus.
- Working knowledge of workflow tools is a plus.
- Client service focused.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written.
- Strong social and cooperation skills.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships
- Adapt to flexible working hours to to ensure timely and quality service levels.
How to apply
Please send your application letter, CV and portfolio in English, together with salary range expectations to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and the interviews will be conducted in English via Skype.
- A cool place to work with over 200 dedicated colleagues in Vietnam, Denmark and Germany.
- 13th month salary, health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up, annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnam Labor Law, team building activities and social events (annual company trip, year-end party, team outing, charity trip, Friday bar, gifts for Lunar New Year and Mid-Autumn occasions).
- International working environment with hot trends in technology.
- Refreshment area with football table and drinks.