- Be the main contact between clients and other departments across countries to ensure the information flow, from the first phrase to the closure, is correctly interpreted, recorded and directed to the involved parties.
- Consult the clients throughout the whole project implementation process, with projects related to Digital Asset Management, Print and Digital Artwork.
- Working with Digital Asset Management Online Support as a Admin and participate in daily Skype/telephone meetings with clients.
- Daily Client Service task – mails, phone calls and face to face meetings.
- Supporting Project Managers with tasks related to Print and Digital Artwork.
- Working with and improving the clients’ and internal processes.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the clients with the best offers in regards to quality of delivery and throughout the whole project life cycle.
- Perform a quality check of Final Artwork before sharing with clients and ensure all internal and external deadlines are met.
- Gather, analyze, and organize information from the clients and internal database in order to deliver.
- Develop an implementation plan in coordination with other departments; optimize the resources and effort, update the client and the related personnel on the progress.
- Double-check if the project meets the budget. Make sure any changes to the job in regards to the costs are discussed with all the involved parties and approved by the client.
- Cooperate with the accountant to invoice the client timely and accurate.
- Follow up with the client about the quality of the project and share clients feedback with the relevant departments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships both with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Report to the Client Services Director.
- BA/BS in Business Adminstration, International Business, Marketing Management, Graphic Design/Printing/ Packaging or other relevant education.
- At least 2 years experience with Coordination/Project Management, Client Service or Marketing Management, preferably in Graphic Design/ Printing/ Packaging.
- Experience in running and managing projects with a focus on quality within international brands.
- Preferably experience within B2B Client Service/Customer Service.
- Basic understanding for processes and process development.
- Excellent spoken and written English command (previous studies or work experience abroad are an advantage).
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and techniques.
- Solid problem solving skills and a positive and can-do attitude in an always changing environment.
- Outstanding organizational, planning and management skills
- Positive thinker and a problem solver.
- Confident, self-motivated, result and client orientated, multi-tasker, team-player.
- Open minded & adaptable to changes.
- Comfortable using Office365: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and SharePoint.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been running a smooth and very professional marketing production with continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th-month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- International work environment with colleagues and clients from abroad.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and application letter in English with the desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only reach out to the short-listed candidates; contact on the phone is not encouraged.