- Check timesheet data weekly and provide the weekly and monthly reports to related parties.
- Check JYSK summary, prepare JYSK’s weekly and monthly reports.
- Create the timesheet account and orient the time registration for the new recruits.
- Create job numbers in the system as per PMs’ and GPMs’ request.
- Corporate well with Production team to check data before invoicing monthly.
- Work with PMs to send invoices to European clients.
- Extract timesheet data requested by HR, PMs, GPMs, Department Heads.
- Manage petty cash fund and follow up with reimbursements.
- Collaborate with IT/HR admin in checking supplier contracts.
- Bookkeeping of accounting transactions in accounting software daily.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements.
- Make Trade Union budget yearly and prepare Trade Union reports as required.
- Prepare receipt and payment vouchers paid by Trade Union fund.
- Check VAT invoices and prepare list of VAT input for quarterly VAT declaration.
- Support Head of Accounting in preparation of VAT refund and audit yearly.
- Build and maintain close relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by General Director and Head of Accounting.
Who will you report to?
For this position, you will report to Head of Accounting
- More than 3 years of experience in accounting field.
- Having general knowledge in service company/ agency environment is preferable.
- University/college graduate in Accounting.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written (at least TOEIC 700).
- Customer service oriented, friendly and team player, open-minded and outgoing personality.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with an ability to work independently as well as willingly support colleagues.
- High accuracy in numbers and attention to details, commitment to deadlines.
How to apply:
- Please send your application letter and CV in English with desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and contact via phone is not encouraged.
- Attractive package of remuneration with team building activities and social events (company trip, year-end party, team building, charity trip, Gifts for Tet and mid-autumn occasions, Lucky money).
- Health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up.
- Attractive package of annual leave, sick and child-sick leave.
- International working environment with hot trends in technology.
- Refreshment area with football table and drinks.