- Understand the business’ technical requirements, architect and design specifications and develop the associated application code.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Deliver high-quality components that meet all project requirements, including the development and review of technical requirements.
- Provide reliable estimation for technical work and consultancy on alternative approach, review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
- Apply development expertise to everyday activities to ensure long term scalability and maintainability of products.
- Provide advisory and technical support for applications, research and troubleshoot issues.
- For this position, you will report to Team Leader/ Project Manager.
- Knowledge in Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP .NET Web Form and MVC, C#.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, SQL
- Understanding of CMS - Content Management Systems. (Umbraco, Kentico, Sitefinity …)
- Good English communication.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: GIT (Github, Bitbucket etc), SVN.
- At least 4-6 working years in Full Stack Development, Web Development, Software
Development, full SDLC.
- Strong programming skills and objective-oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries and design pattern.
- Thorough understanding of Web Technologies.
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban or other project management-related methodologies.
- Creativity in presenting and visualization, problem solving and solution researching.
- Customer service-oriented, open-minded, outgoing and friendly team-player.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently as well as willingly support colleagues.
- Good health with ability to work with flexible hours to ensure high-quality service delivery.
How to apply
- Please send your application letter and CV in English with desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be informed that only applications in English will be reviewed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SPRING Production is a professionally run company with more than 200 employees working from our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam from where we have run a smooth and very professional production for 10 years with continuous growth. We are known as a cool and caring place to work and offer:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up + annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance with finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bars and gifts for Lunar New Year.