- Be the main contact between customers and production departments where the information flow from customer to the implementation phases and vice versa is appropriately interpreted, recorded and directed to the teams and staff involved.
- Be the consultant for clients where potential budgets, technologies, progress and resources are clearly proposed, even be able to discuss on a higher level of creative and strategic recommendation to the customer.
- Drive both morebiz and newbiz including onboarding of new clients. Client meetings, client presentations, briefing meeting and de-brief meetings.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the customer with the best offer in regards to quality, timely delivery and reporting.
- Work with internal departments to manage customer projects - from ensuring the creation of file numbers to summary and analysis of external and internal information - in order to create unique and reliable reports for in-charged personnel to track.
- Collaborate with the different production departments and team leaders to develop relevant plan of implementation, optimize the resources and effort, follow the progress, update the project status periodically to the customer and the related personnel, flag the colleagues for potential mistakes and orient the team towards the promised deadlines, assure the agreed delivery quality with customers.
- Cooperate with Accountant to invoice the customer timely and correctly.
- Follow up with customer(s) including surveys about the projects to ensure highest client satisfaction.
- Share the customer’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if any).
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
Who will you report to?
- For this position, you will report to the Client Services Director.
- At least 10 years of project management and proficient marketing/client experience within Graphic Design/ Media/ PR/ Advertising fields in the same position - advertising agency side preferred.
- Proven experience with international brands and many stakeholders in starting up, running and managing complex projects with a focus on quality and deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and techniques.
- A solid skill of negotiation and problem-solving.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client-related skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Exceptional organizational, planning and management skill.
- Creative personality with ideas moving people for innovative solutions.
- A positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment with a responsible attitude.
- Confidence, self-motivation, result and customer orientation, the capability of multi-tasking, flexible and team-player.
- Experience in managing staff: annual salary negotiations and yearly reviews. Understanding of the company’s strategy and its execution.
How to apply
- Please send your application letter, CV and portfolio in English with the desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been running a smooth and very professional marketing production with continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th-month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- Residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance in finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.