- Coordinate with team members and involved parties to clarify the testing needs, project scope and priorities.
- Apply testing processes effectively- follow, improve and enforce a bug workflow to facilitate reporting.
- Review test cases and bugs; qualify bugs’ severity and priority, come up with suggestions to improve overall quality.
- Design and execute test cases in various types of testing on different levels.
- Produce test reports for project managers and clients on timely basis.
- For this position, you will report to the Team Leader.
- At least 1-2 years of testing experience in Software/ Digital Services Industry.
- Good English command, both in speech and writing (at least TOEIC 600).
- Experience in responsive web applications and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Adobe tools, such as Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch… is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle.
- Good understanding of various types of testing and design test case techniques.
- Customer-focused mindset, can-do attitude and high teamwork spirit.
How to apply
- Please send your application letter, CV in English and portfolio with desired salary to email@example.com
- Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Attractive package of remuneration with team building activities and social events (year-end party, Tet gift, performance bonus).
- Health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up.
- International working environment with hot trends in technology.
- Refreshment area with football table and drinks (coffee, latte, cappuccino, espresso...)