- Perform a variety of user-centered design tasks to support the development of user interface, including websites, web/mobile applications and desktop software.
- Define user goals, create task flows and develop personas.
- Design user interface incorporating research findings, stakeholder requirements and best usability practices.
- Work with the popular wireframes and prototype design concept, understand
client’s workflow and come up with innovative approach for user-centered design problems.
- Present your design to senior employees and clients in a lean and organized way.
- Coordinate and support colleagues from the start of the project till the launch of final product.
- Write technical support documentation.
- Perform assigned tasks from project leader and project manager.
- For this position, you will report to Digital Production Manager/ Leader.
- At least 4 working years in UX design in international working environment.
- Proficiency in interactive and artistic design, best practices for market trending websites and mobile apps.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written (at least TOEIC 650).
- Strong presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Self-motivated, proactive, self-organized, result-oriented and capable of multitasking person.
How to apply
Interested? Please, send us your application letter and CV in English along with your portfolio and salary range expectations to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted in English via Skype.
SPRING Production is a professionally run company with more than 200 employees working from our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam from where we have run a smooth and very professional production for 10 years with continuous growth. We are known as a cool and caring place to work and offer:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13thmonth salary, health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up + annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance with finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bars and gifts for Lunar New Year.