- Work with the Digital Department.
- Manage and assign tasks to web designers.
- Cooperate with the Project Manager/Client to analyze the high-level requirements of the upcoming campaign website projects from the clients.
- Translate the requirements and convey them clearly to your team members in order to create user-friendly, intuitive and functional designs.
- Work with cross-functional colleagues from the start to the launch of a final product.
- Control the quality of final campaign websites, including UI/UX, newsletters, banners and landing pages before delivering to client.
- Coach and further develop team members.
- For this position, you will report to Head of Digital Department.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Experience in uploading content onto CMS-Content Management System, such as FirstSpirit, Umbraco, Sitecore, Magento, AEM is preferable.
- Strong management skills, being able to manage at least 4-5 team members.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, self-organized, result-oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
How to apply
- Please send your CV and application letter in English with the desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only reach out to the short-listed candidates; contact on the phone is not encouraged.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been runing a smooth and very professional marketing production with a continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- Residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance in finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.