- Work with the Digital Services Department.
- Run the user tests.
- Create and design highly advanced and attractive UI, apps and websites, newsletters, banners, landing pages.
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into user-friendly, intuitive and functional designs.
- Create a compelling visual design for responsive websites to achieve the best user experience.
- Support cross-functional colleagues from the start to the launch of a final product.
- Perform various tasks assigned to you by the project leader and the project manager.
- For this position, you will report to Head of Digital Department.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team.
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, self-organized, result-oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
How to apply
- Please send your application letter and CV in English with desired salary to email@example.com
- Please be informed that only applications in English will be reviewed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SPRING Production is a professionally run company with more than 200 employees working from our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam from where we have run a smooth and very professional production for 10 years with continuous growth. We are known as a cool and caring place to work and offer:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up + annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance with finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bars and gifts for Lunar New Year