We cannot wait to meet you! At SPRING Production, we are looking for bright and creative people to join our fast-growing team of +300 marketing specialists working across our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK, Vietnam – and now also in our brand new office in Gdańsk, Poland.
Every day, we live our vision, Better Together. Being better together means that cooperation, engagement, fun, and joy are a fundamental part of our culture. We believe in professional friendships across borders, and we are proud that everyone contributes to making this a great place to work. If you would like to be a part of a Danish-owned marketing production company, come join us, and let us be better together with you.
Type of employment:
As or from:
We are looking for a highly motivated, result-driven individual with a curious mindset and a strong ability to learn. You will be working together with talented and fun Artists and Producers in 3D & Motion Department to produce outstanding marketing materials for brands recognized worldwide.
As a 3D Generalist, you will create animation and visualizations of a wide range of products and interiors, preferably with Maya, V-ray. Ideally, you have a good understanding of the whole 3D process, from creating camera layouts, modeling, and animating simple sequences/products, to lighting rendering and compositing.
- Create renderings and animations of various products, interiors and exteriors
- Create camera layouts and animate simple productse
- Create lighting setups and render templates
- Modify and create shaders and textures
- Modify and optimize geometries and UVs
- Provide rough, preliminary composites for review
- Cooperate with other rendering artists, modelers, compositors, animators, riggers
- Work and communicate with other artists and departments to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- For this position, you will report directly to the 3D Team Leader
- Knowledge of complete 3D workflow to execute simple animations and be able to collaborate with different departments in the team
- Excellent portfolio with relevant experience in creating product and interior visualizations, still and animations
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and Vray or equivalent software
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent modelling, UV, and texturing skills
- Portfolio showing realistic (and stylized) render samples with clear description what you have been working on
- Pro-active attitude, problem-solver
- Basic English communication skills
- Ability and comfort in presenting ideas, willingness to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Desire to continually learn and improve
- Experience of real-world lighting and photography.
- Knowledge in zBrush, Substance, Redshift, Deadline, Keyshot and other relevant Software
- Scandinavian standards
- Large diversity of directions for career path development
- Access to experts and specialists who are always happy and eager to help
- Team building and joyful activities
- Unformal, friendly and very creative work atmosphere
- Long-term employment based on employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- A modern and well-connected office easy to get to and located in the historic building in the attractive Shipyard area
- A cool place to work in a multi-international environment with colleagues across continents
- Opportunity for international travels and internal trainings
- English classes
- Multisport Card and Private Health Care
- Unlimited access to delicious coffee and tea
- Joint Friday breakfasts and a fruit day
How to apply
Please send your application letter, CV and portfolio in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that the interview will be in English.
as/from similar job
Type of employment:
About the company
Every day we live our vision: Better.Together. This means that cooperation engagement, fun and joy is a fundamental part of our culture. We believe in professional and personal friendships, and we are proud that everyone contributes to a good place to work.
SPRING Production is a Group Marketing execution partner. We help our many global clients centralise and optimise their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately to provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we produce them and bring them to life across the globe. Our more than 300+ specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, Poland, the UK, and Vietnam.