Customer Success Manager
SPRING Production is a group marketing execution partner. We help our global clients centralise and optimise their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we produce them, bringing them to life across the globe. Our 300+ specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, the UK, Poland, and Vietnam.
We are looking for a native-level Danish speaker with fluent English to join our global Client Service Team. You will be responsible for a client portfolio from which you will build relationships, increase turnover, develop projects, and secure more business over time. With the close support of a team of project managers, you will take a critical role in new business meetings with our sales department and ensure new clients are onboarded seamlessly. You will also work with a Client Service Team in Vietnam and have direct involvement with the production projects that occur there. As we are a global business with clients that work across countries and industries, it’s essential that you can work flexible hours that meet their needs.
Type of employment:
As or from:
We are looking for a candidate with a background in marketing production, advertising, or client-side marketing. You must have solid experience in a strategic or consulting role and must be able to effectively drive new business opportunities, as well as build and develop lasting relationships with our existing clients.
It is important that you are passionate about the execution of marketing material and comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment. Your skills and experience should give you the confidence to plan and deliver on strategic business goals and adapt calmly to change and pressure when it occurs. You must be able to think creatively and lead by example to inspire trust in your colleagues.
Client relationship management
- You will drive and support client teams to maintain high levels of quality and ensure high client satisfaction
Strategic and content client support
- You will advise and support client teams to ensure that all projects are produced within agreed service levels and exceed client expectations.
- You will plan and budget for existing and target clients while also building and developing lasting relationships with our clients.
Drive process improvements
- You will ensure processes are efficient and effective to ensure continual development and high-quality execution.
Secure new business
- You will be responsible for talking to business development targets and seeking new connections within key clients. You will be critical to the success of our half yearly strategic client meeting.
- You will have close dialogues with Heads of Department to support staff development and seeking new training opportunities for the client teams.
Support global working relationships
- As you operate globally, and we have offices in different countries, there will be some travel activity.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a strategy or consulting role from client-side and/or an agency
- Relevant Master’s degree
- Experience in marketing production (working on the client side is an advantage as a minimum understanding of the basics of graphic design, digital, and 3D motion would be beneficial)
- Combination of strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to demonstrate how you’ve made a measurable difference to an organization, project or team
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key clients to deliver against business objectives by identifying and nurturing growth opportunities
- Excellent networker, presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level (exec/board), including facilitation
- Stong understanding of the everchanging marketing landscape, customer experience perspective and transformation
- Strategic thinker – ability read the market and anticipate change
- Fluent in Danish and English – fluent in German is an advantage but fluent English is a must
- Experience in managing and mentoring team members will be considered an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Taking ownership and responsibility of your own workload and KPIs
- Ability to juggle multiple client needs while navigating sudden changes of direction in the marketplace
- People skills are also a must – you will interface with many personalities in many disciplines across countries
- Organized and well-spoken; excellent writing skills
- Diplomacy is a key skilll — you must work through differences between creative staff and clients
- Curiosity and an interest in keeping up with new technologies and trends and how they affect a client’s business
- Ability to foster a healthy work-place culture – team members work different time zones, work long hours and face tight deadlines
- Adept at using Microsoft Office
- We offer a workplace, where you will work with several nationalities, where company values about the importance of having fun and being nice to each other goes hand in hand with staying ahead, and not being afraid of thinking different.
- This is a full-time position with mutual flexibility, and you will be working from our office in Aarhus or Odense.
- We offer a bunch of great colleagues, lunch agreement, weekly breakfast, friday bars and social activities. But most importantly we have lots of exciting tasks and challenges waiting to be solved!
- Local contract according to Danish law. Details and benefits will be shared with relevant candidates.
Customer Success Manager
How to apply
Send your application (or further questions about the position) to Global Account Director Nan Vangsgård Stiholt.
as/from Similar role
Type of employment:
About the company
Every day we live our vision: Better.Together. This means that cooperation engagement, fun and joy is a fundamental part of our culture. We believe in professional and personal friendships, and we are proud that everyone contributes to a good place to work.
SPRING Production is a Group Marketing execution partner. We help our many global clients centralise and optimise their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately to provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we produce them and bring them to life across the globe. Our more than 300+ specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, Poland, the UK, and Vietnam.