- Create renderings of various objects, as well as 3D animations
- Create lighting setups and render templates
- Modify and create shaders and textures
- Modify and optimize geometries and UVs
- Provide rough, preliminary composites for review
- Cooperate with other rendering artists, modelers and compositors
- Work and communicate with other artists and departments to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- For this position, you will report directly to the 3D Team Leader
- Excellent portfolio with relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and Vray
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic modelling, UV and texturing skills
- Strong understanding of render layers and shader setups in Maya
- Strong understanding of 3D lighting techniques in Maya, 3-point lighting, HDRI,
- Portfolio showing realistic and stylized render samples with clear description what you have been working on
- Pro-active attitude, problem-solver
- Basic English communication skills
- Ability and comfort in presenting ideas, willingness to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Desire to continually learn and improve
- Experience of real-world lighting and photography
- Knowledge in Redshift, 3D Max and other related Software
How to apply
Please send your application letter and CV in English with desired salary to email@example.com
Please be informed that only applications in English will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been runing a smooth and very professional marketing production with a continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- Residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance in finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.