- Be the main contact between clients and other departments across countries to ensure the information flow, from the first phrase to the closure, is correctly interpreted, recorded and directed to the involved parties.
- Consult the clients throughout the whole project implementation process.
- Drive both newbiz and morebiz including onboarding of new clients. Client meetings, client presentations, briefing meeting and de-brief meetings.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the clients with the best offers in regards to quality of delivery and throughout the whole project life cycle. And completly understanding the brief and requirements for the given task.
- Ensure all internal and external deadlines are met.
- Gather, analyze, and organize information from the clients and internal database in order to deliver
- Collaborate with the different production departments and team leaders to develop relevant plan of implementation, optimize the resources and effort, follow the progress, update the project status periodically to the customer and the related personnel, flag the colleagues for potential mistakes and orient the team towards the promised deadlines, assure the agreed delivery quality with customers.
- Keep trak of spendings and hour registration on your jobs, so we keep budget. Flag for new requirements both to the team and to the client.
- Double-check if the project meets the budget. Make sure any changes to the job in regards to the costs are discussed with all the involved parties and approved by the client.
- Cooperate with the accountant to invoice the client timely and accurate
- Follow up with the client about the quality of the projects.
- Share the client’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if any).
- Build and maintain strong relationships both with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Report to the Client Services Director.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design/ Printing/ Packaging/ Advertising or Project Management.
- At least 5 years of project management and marketing experience in Graphic Design/ Printing/ Packaging business.
- Excellent German and English in speech and writing
- Proven experience in running and managing complex projects with a focus on quality within international brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and techniques.
- Solid negotiation and problem solving skills, thniking outside the box.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and client-related
- Outstanding organizational, planning and management skills.
- Creative personality with ideas pushing people towards innovative solutions.
- Positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Confidence, self-motivation, result and customer orientation, the capability of multi-tasking, flexible and team-player.
How to apply
- Please send your CV and application letter in English with the desired salary to email@example.com
- We will only reach out to the short-listed candidates; contact on the phone is not encouraged.
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been running a smooth and very professional marketing production with continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th-month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- Residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance in finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.