- Ensure the high-quality of services provided to internal customers in Vietnam and Denmark.
- Support with planning, calculation and implementation of projects.
- Manage the IT infrastructure; ensure smooth service production in Vietnam.
- Control and follow up with regular reports of IT assets (desktops, laptops, printers, audio visual equipment and UPS, camera).
- Administer a reliable internet connection for smooth data transferring; enforce IT Policy practice and confidential security compliance through technical and organizational measures; manage security facilities such as camera and door access system.
- Propose new procedures to improve security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature, user abuse; suggest programs ensuring backup documentation for restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Set up, install, configure and maintain computer hardware and software, internet cable, leased line and other network devices, including servers and data.
- Set up and manage user accounts, permissions and passwords in accordance with the company security practice.
- Support users on hardware & software problems, coordinate and perform repairs of office devices.
- Regularly maintain and upgrade desktops, laptops, printers, telephones and other devices as well as software licenses; propose improvements to network and IT infrastructure.
- Update and file IT Policy, guidelines and technical manuals; ensure the company employees, newcomers and guests acknowledgement of these standards.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware and software faults.
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with other departments andr professionals.
- Actively inform the supervisor and management team on work results and daily operational issues.
- For this position, you will report to Head of Group IT and IT Admin Team Lead.
- At least 6 years of experience in IT support service company/agency with 100+ users.
- Good command of both verbal and written English is a must (at least TOEIC 700).
- Proven experience in Microsoft Windows (Apple Mac is plus), Azure and Office 365 administration.
- Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting: Wan optimizing, Cisco routers, firewall (Checkpoint, Palo Alto is plus).
- Experience with setup and administration of servers based on Microsoft OS.
- Experience with project estimation and implementation.
- Experience with planning of storage, SAN/NAS networks.
- Experience with planning and integrating virtualization, Hyper-V.
- Solid management skills in Windows Server, DNS, FTP, Exchange Server.
- Understanding of RAID levels and backup strategies.
- Good communication skills - direct user support is required.
- Creativity in presenting and visualization, problem solving and solution researching.
- Customer service-oriented, open-minded, outgoing and friendly team-player.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with an ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Available to be “on site” 24/7 in case of an incident.
- Ability to work with flexible schedules for ensuring high-quality service delivery.
- Relevant education: degree/certificate in Information Technology.
How to apply
- Please send your application letter and CV in English with desired salary to email@example.com
- Please be informed that only applications in English will be reviewed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SPRING Production is a professionally run company with more than 200 employees working from our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam from where we have run a smooth and very professional production for 10 years with continuous growth. We are known as a cool and caring place to work and offer:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th month salary, health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up + annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance with finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bars and gifts for Lunar New Year